Claim your Tax
Refund Now..!

Lowest Service Charge in Ireland!
Claim your last four years overpaid tax with us. We provide hassle free service and with lowest(6%+vat) service charge in Ireland.

Irish Tax Agent Number: 77645H

No One Should Overpay Tax!

Our Certified Tax Accountants check every entitlement to make sure you’re claiming the Maximum Legal Refund.


No Refund,
No Fee

We check if you are due a refund for the last 4 years, but if you are not, you won’t pay us any service charge!



No need to worry about queuing at the bank with a refund cheque. We send your refund directly to your bank account.


24/7 Online

Our Online Chat Support is ready and waiting if you have any questions about your application.

How it Works

Simple! Fast ! Accurate!

It’s Easy and simple to get your last 4 years overpaid tax with only three steps

Our services

Choosing the right tax agent can mean better tax refunds, friendly support and above all making sure your tax is done right.



What you can claim?

There is a range of tax credits and reliefs that we will check if you are eligible to claim back, most of them you’ve probably never heard of before!

  • Health expenses Employing a carer
  •  Home Carer Tax Credit, Dependent Relative Tax Credit 
  • Age Tax Credit 
  • Guide Dog Allowance
  •  Blind Person’s Tax Credit
  •  Assistance dogs for adults 
  •  children Permanent Health Benefit contributions
  •  Medical insurance premiums



You may claim this credit if you maintain a relative at your own expense. You can claim for your relative, or a relative of your spouse or civil partner. 

Conditions to qualify The relative you claim for must be:

  •  Your relative, or your spouse’s relative, who is unable to maintain themselves due to incapacity by old age or infirmity 
  • your widowed father or widowed mother, or your spouse or civil partner’s widowed father or widowed mother, whether incapacitated or not
  •  your civil partner’s parent who is a surviving civil partner, whether they are incapacitated or not
  • t your child or your civil partner’s child who lives with you and on whose services you depend due to your old age or infirmity.

 There is no requirement for the relative to live in Ireland to qualify for this credit. However, if you are claiming for your child on whose services you depend, that child must live in Ireland with you. Relief due You can receive a tax credit of €70. You will not receive a tax credit if your dependent relative’s income exceeds €15,060. All of your dependent relative’s income is included for the income limit purposes. This includes their social welfare payments, pensions and deposit interest. If more than one person maintains the dependent relative, the credit is divided between or among them.

You are caring for a dependent child on your own; you can claim the Single Person Child Carer Credit in addition to your personal tax credit. There is also an increase in your standard rate tax band. This means that you can earn more before you start to pay the higher rate of tax.

Unmarried, separated, divorced persons or those who are a former civil partner are eligible to claim the one parent family tax credit. The One-Parent Family Tax Credit is currently €1,650.

The One Parent Family Tax Credit is in addition to the personal tax credit. A person who is widowed, deserted, separated, or unmarried and a child, stepchild or adopted child that resides with them for all or part of the tax year is eligible to claim this additional €1,650 tax credit.

  • Childcare services
  • Incapacitated Child Tax Credit
  • Single Person Child Carer Credit (SPCCC)
  • Widowed Parent Tax Credit

First year of marriage or civil partnership You will continue to be taxed as two single people in the first year. You may qualify for a refund. You qualify if you pay more tax for the year, as two single people, than you would if you had been jointly assessed. If you are due a refund, it will only be given from the date of marriage or registration of civil partnership. You can claim the refund of the difference after 31 December of the year. Refunds are repaid to each person in proportion to the amount of tax each of you paid.

Years following the marriage or registration of civil partnership

There are three options for calculating tax for you and your spouse or civil partner. These options are:

  • joint assessment
  • separate assessment
  • Separate treatment.

You may choose the option best suited to you as a couple


Mortgage interest relief is a tax relief you can claim on the interest you pay on a qualifying mortgage loan in a given tax year.

The qualifying mortgage loan must have been taken out between 1 January 2004 and 31 December 2012. This tax relief can be claimed until the end of 2020.

A qualifying mortgage loan could be:

  •   A new mortgage for a home
  •   A mortgage top-up used to develop or improve the home
  •   A separate home loan used to develop or improve the home
  •   Re-mortgage or consolidation of existing loans


You may be the student, or you may pay the fees on the student’s behalf. However you can only claim the relief if you are the person who actually paid the fees.

The maximum amount you can claim is €7,000 per course, per person, per academic year. 

Each claim is subject to a single disregard amount of €3,000 or €1,500 each tax year.

The first €3,000 is disregarded for a full-time student or €1,500 for a part-time student. If you have paid fees for more than one student, this disregard amount will only be deducted from your claim once. 


Qualifying health expenses are for health care you have paid for. Examples of qualifying health expenses are payment for:

  • doctor’s and consultant’s services
  • routine and maternity care for women during pregnancy
  • diagnostic procedures recommended by a practitioner
  • services in hospitals or treatment facilities such as clinics, where the services are either:
  •   provided by a practitioner
    •   diagnostic procedures recommended by a practitioner
    •   transport by ambulance

                  in-vitro fertilisation (IVF)

                  acupuncture (only where provided by a practitioner)

                  non-routine dental care

                  treatment from a psychologist or psychotherapist where either:

    •   the psychologist or psychotherapist is a practitioner
    •   or
    •   you are referred for a diagnostic procedure by a psychiatrist

                  additional expenses of health care for a child:

    •   suffering from a life-threatening illness or permanent disability
    •   or
    •   who needs speech and language therapy or educational psychological assessment

                  additional expenses for a kidney patient

                  nursing home and additional nursing care expenses.

You can also claim relief on the following if you are prescribed, referred or advised to, by a practitioner:

  • Drugs and medicines.
  • Orthoptic or similar treatment (treatment for squints and eye movement disorders).
  • Physiotherapy or similar treatment (such as a chiropractor, osteopath or bone setter).
  • Podiatry or chiropody costs.
  • Special diet expenses for coeliacs and diabetics
  • Cost of purchasing, maintaining and repairing medical, surgical, dental or nursing appliances. This includes hearing aids.


Health expenses included for relief

  1. Dental expenses 
  2. Nursing home and additional nursing care expenses 
  3. Additional diet expenses for coeliacs and diabetics 
  4. Additional health care expenses for a child
  5.  Additional expenses for a kidney patient


Can you claim for health care received outside Ireland?

Yes. To qualify for relief, the medical practitioner must be registered under that country’s laws to practice medicine or dentistry there.

If you travel abroad to receive health care that is not available in Ireland, you can also claim relief on:

  • reasonable accommodation and travel costs
  • the accommodation and travel costs of a person who accompanies you (if your condition requires it).

Flat-rate expenses are those that cover the cost of equipment your employee needs for work. This equipment may include tools, uniforms and stationery.Your employee must incur these costs in performing the duties of their employment, and the costs must be directly related to the nature of their employment. Flat-rate expenses are available to a wide range of professions.The amount of the deduction is agreed between Revenue and representatives of groups or classes of employees (usually trade union officials). All employees of the class or group in question can then claim the agreed deduction in their own tax credits.